To ensure that everyone has an amazing time at the Dublin Games Festival, we made sure to have give extra attention to detail for those that might find it hard to get the most out of an event or a gaming event at that! In saying that, we like to make you aware of the following at the Dublin Games Festival.
- Locations of the sensory room: We will have two sensory rooms which will be located at the front and back of the Main Hall 1
- We will have some content within these sensory rooms also!
- Those with the special needs tickets will be given early access to the event at 9am instead of the general public at 10am
- During this early access period, we will ensure that there is not too many around!
- There will be light shows/loud sounds and many activities during the day.
- We will have volunteers on hand to help out with anything
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with either Graeme or Theo at [email protected]